Thursday, May 19, 2005

Spoiler

Stop reading right now if you don't want me to spoil it for you...


YAY! Naima won America's Next Top Model! I would have been happy if Kahlen had won, but Naima just rocked it out on the run way and her mohawk is ultra cute.

Oh and um, yeah. I just looked down and in all of the ANTM link madness, I totally stuck my boob in my salad and I now have tangy tomato bacon dressing on my white shirt in a cute semi circle. FABULOUS.

1 comment:

hazel said...

I too love ANTM!!!! I loved naima for a while, but she kinda got bitchy there at the end.

and I'm channeling jay manuel for you about the salad dressing, even though hopefully you've already taken off that shirt, since the post was from last thursday:

"girl, if you get salad dressing on your shirt, you just dip the other boob in it too and WORK IT. like yeah, I got red semicircles on my boobs, and I'm FIERCE."