Sunday, November 06, 2005

Belle of the Ball

So, perhaps a certain person had too much to drink at a certain formal event and just may have gotten on top of a speaker to dance and just may have danced with just about every high ranking person in attendance, and there may or may not be photographic evidence. What is for certain though, is that I was wearing a fabulous dress, had some fantastic jewlery, and I remembered to bring flip flops to keep dance floor skank off my feet.

All in all, a VERY good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, all that matters is that you looked fabulous! ;-

rob said...

Heh...nice.

This reminds me of a posh theatrical fund raising gala I went to last year with my then girlfriend. We looked headturningly hot in our formals. That is until the open bar washed over us and I decided that it would be funny to start inflating the value of items being sold at the charity auction by bidding on shit I had no right to while she thought it would be even funnier to dunk her head in the chocolate fondu fountain.

Luckily I made it out of there without spending $3,000 on a trip to the Chateau St. Michelle winery (a $150 value) and I got to lick chocolate off of my date's face.

Good times.