Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Update

Chris is home! Woo! OK, so he's been home since Sunday night, I haven't been able to post since then. So sue me.

Things of note that have happened since last Wednesday:

1. I woke up at 2:30 a.m. on Thursday to drive 7 hours with 4 other adults in a Grand Marquis.
2. I made said drive on very little sleep.
3. My Father in law turned out of a parking lot on a one way street into on coming traffic*.
4. I witnessed a girl fall down on the stage at Crockodile Rocks and saw her boobs fall out of her shirt.
5. I made fun of the huge sombrero at South of The Border.

Oh, and maybe it isn't so nice to talk to your passenger about just how much water is pressing down on the tunnel you are driving through as you go under the bay. You know, just maybe.

Enjoy your week!

1 comment:

Madame D said...

Um, I don't think I'd want to know as I was going through it either.