Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Oh, yeah...hi!

I'm not dead. I'm very much alive and working and going to my real estate class and sleeping. I know that's not much of a life, but it's mine and in two days it will turn upside down as I leave for the Carribean on a cruise ship! When I return, the class will be finished and my life will go back to somewhat normal. I really can't wait.

In the past month that I have been taking the class 3 nights a week after work (I leave for work at 8 a.m. and get home on class nights around 9:30 p.m. or later) my husband and I have seen very little of each other. One weekend he was out of town doing Marine stuff and the next weekend he worked long hours downtown for St. Patricks day and had a 20 page paper due that he worked on at the library. We keep joking that we're going to kill each other on the cruise because we really haven't seen each other that much and now we're going to be on a ship and forced to dine together! This is a potentially explosive situation for us as we are polar opposites and can butt heads when we're getting reaquainted.

I have some news but it will have to wait until I have the proper amount of time to dedicate to writing it.

No comments: