Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Boring
Sorry ya'll...life has been pretty boring lately outside of the pregnancy. We did have a few highlights last weekend with cookouts and such and did ya'll know that lime juice will fade the color on a green shirt? Did you also know that if you use said slice of lime to draw a smiley face on your pregnant wifes chest (boobs as eyes of course) that it will cause drunk people to look at her and laugh for the entire night? Well, it does...and after about an hour said wife might forget that she has the smiley face on her and when asked to run drunk people to the store for more cigarettes she just might have to sit in the car and wait for the drunks to return because THANK GOD she remembered before walking into the gas station sober with nipple eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I totally forgot about that... good times... especially since I tried rubbing the spots off... too much info?
I HATE it when I leave the house with nipple eyes and don't notice.
Also--I appreciate your comments on my blog tons. Thanks.
Post a Comment