What's that smell? It's L U V in the hizzouse.
Hmmm... of all time? I think I would have to vote for Maria in The Sound of Music. Sappy, I know.
I am such a loser. No one de-lurked for me.My favorite movie character of all time? Hmmm...I would have to say Mary Poppins. And that is JUST as sappy!
I'll delurk!I've always loved Jareth the Goblin King (David Bowie) in Labyrinth. There was just something about him...
I would have to say Lizzie Bennett in Pride and Predjudice. Her wit and intelligence are enviable.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hmmm... of all time? I think I would have to vote for Maria in The Sound of Music. Sappy, I know.
I am such a loser. No one de-lurked for me.
My favorite movie character of all time? Hmmm...I would have to say Mary Poppins. And that is JUST as sappy!
I'll delurk!
I've always loved Jareth the Goblin King (David Bowie) in Labyrinth. There was just something about him...
I would have to say Lizzie Bennett in Pride and Predjudice. Her wit and intelligence are enviable.
Post a Comment