I am a reality TV junky. There, I admitted it. I love the drama, the silliness, and the absolute insanity that insues when you have a bunch of random people trying to date one moderately random person or when there are 50 bazillion people who think they are talented mixed in with the 25 that actually have talent.
One thing that I hate about reality TV is that all the talent search type shows have one judge that is so obnoxious that I just want to beat the shit out of them. I just want them to shut-up already and move on. Thank GOD for DVR so that I can now fast forward through their sugar coated stupid ass cliches that don't make sense. The most obnoxious is probably Mary from SYTYCD. She uses one cliche for a couple where she calles them the hottest on the hot express or something and then the next couple blows that one away and now she has to make up a hot rocket or something similiarly idiotic. "The Hoff" on AGT is just as bad. I don't know how many people he's told that they're what this competition is all about, and have you seen him dancing along? Seriously?
I know that silliness makes for good TV, but do they have to have personilities that are going to cause me to have a seizure from all of the eyerolling?
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment