Tuesday, August 12, 2008

U.S. Olympic Men = HOT!

I have an olympic size crush on several of the US Olympic men. I have been watching more Olympics this year than I ever have and I just don't remember the guys being this HOT! The entire gymnastics team is so cute...especially Jonathan Horton. He is just way too cute! I want to just gobble him up. Usually there's one I think could possibly be cute in the right light, but not this year. This year they are all dateable. That is if they would want to date a married mother who is not back to pre-baby shape. Oh, and if Chris would agree to let me date 6 other men. Somehow I think I'll just have to admire from afar.

Speaking of Olympics, last night one of the Japanese gymnasts changed his pants on world wide television in a way that was so admirably modest that I think he should come and give lessons to all of our pop princesses. He took off the shorts from the vault and put on pants for the bars and we never even saw a glimpse of anything we shouldn't have seen. Of course, he obviously had on the little one piece thingy so we wouldn't have seen anything anyway, but if he'd been wearing panties, we wouldn't have seen them!

OK, I must go now, my men are being interviewed on The Today Show.

Girls gymnastics is tonight...I'm sure I'll have a girl crush in the morning.

No comments: