OK.
I'm going to lose weight.
No really. I am. And YOU are going to help me by keeping me motivated because I have to post my results here. So here are my starting stats and I'll post the amount of change each week...
Weight: Some lbs
Thighs: some
Butt: some more
Arms: less than butt
As a start I ran/walked 3 miles today because I was sitting in the backyard and got sick of looking at my fat. So here we go again...
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oooh, I'm with ya! Want to have a competition? We can have a sort of Biggest Loser... But we can call it Skinniest Friend, because I'm still not down with being a loser. I think it's from a suppressed trauma in high school. I don't know for sure.
I laughed so, so much at those starting stats. OMG so funny.
Post a Comment