First I'd just like to say that I love my husband, I really do, and I miss him incredibly when we'er apart. He does a great job of managing our finances and doing all of the other things he does, but there are those times...
So, Chris just called me AT WORK for the 50 bazillionth time to update me that due to when the house we want to buy was built, it might have aluminum wiring and that kind of wiring caused some fires in the 80s and that might be something that would make us not want to buy this house because it might catch fire. He went on to give me more info on copper wiring and stuff that I half heard because I do try to work when I'm at work other than my few little brain breaks, and when I just have to blog about something.
Other updates and questions in the past week (he is out of class and therefore has tons of time at home to think of things to bug me with) have included:
- What should I wear today since I'm not wearing my uniform?
- We got a new net flix movie in the mail.
- I got your email and emailed you back and now I'm calling to talk about those emails
- Domino is snuggling on the couch looking cute.
- Can you add this to the net flix list?
Literally - just this second, another phone call about refinancing a home equity line we don't even have yet....
Hey baby, we have a DYSON now...can you just suck something up already?
Monday, May 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment