Sunday, July 10, 2005

Random

Yeah, it's been a while so now it's time for more random stuff.

I did talk to my friend R and it turns out that he already aware of all of the issues that I brought out and is actively working to resolve them. I think that our conversation gave him more of a boost to know that he was being fair in asserting himself to enact change. I feel that as a couple they have fallen into a rut where stress and fatigue played into the treatment of each other and their families. That is all from Dr. Kat. My couch is available on Tuesdays and Thursdays, bring alcohol - lots of good alcohol, not that beer crap.

Is it bad when the dog outsmarts the owner and the owner resorts to multiple ways of tricking the dog which ultimately results in the dog getting an entire piece of cheese and still not taking his flipping pill? I didn't think so either.

That stupid squeaky monster, it's on my nerves. I just keep hearing squeak, squeak. It invades my dreams and I wake up sweating.

My knitting is not growing, as a matter of fact it seems to be shrinking. I know for a fact that I am actually knitting on it, and that I'm knitting a lot, but for whatever reason it's staying the same length. Stupid knitting.

Yeah, this is a very random and boring post. If you're here and still reading, thanks, you should sleep well. If not...screw you.

3 comments:

Candy said...

oo00ooo screw me huh? You wicked tease you

hazel said...

I am still reading...reading...reading...

I have your dog problem with my cat. luckily, my dog will (and does) eat just about anything.

Primadonna Angela said...

my cat prefers tofu and tempeh. many times he even eats sweet potatoes. pets are weird sometimes..