Friday, October 21, 2005

Frog E. Hate

It is a very sad day here at Frog E. Luv because I have just learned that one of the blogs I read DAILY is full of Frog E. Hate. It is Jessica Rabbit and apparently her mother tries to hide the fact that she is an amphibiaphobe by wearing the frog shirts. People, it is an act, she doesn't like frogs as documented in this story where she routinely shoves a stick in their ass. She obviously wears some bling too, I'm sure she can afford these because of all of the frog hush money she recieves. She is probably the top frog stuffer of the mid-west and her reach knows no bounds. Please people, beware and hide your frogs.

4 comments:

Candy said...

Actually she wears the frog shirts to hide the frog tattoo she has on her boobie. I think she has a secret frog fetish.

Maybe the stuffin stick is just a way for her to act out her devient fantasies.


But then there was one time when I was little that she brought home left over frog legs from a resturant, or so she claimed.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Katy Barzedor said...

Yeah, I have to go with the frog fetish too. I just think the frog legs are the result of gettin' a little too rough with 'em. She looks like the enthusastic type.

Maybe she kilt 'em with her mondo rings.

Froggylady said...

A frog fetish huh? I guess there is a fine line between the obsession of love and hate.

Elizabeth said...

Hey, caught your comment on my blog. Thanks for stopping by. :)

I will have to go read some of your posts now. I love to do that and find out about people.