It might be a bad idea to eat 2 bran muffins at work in the afternoon when your stomach is already in knots about PT. Even if they are warm and yummy and did I mention warm? Yeah, maybe not the best idea.
Things with PT are worked out. The gym is aware of the situation, PT is still working with me and gym is going to take care of me if PT skips out on me as I fear will happen. No big deal though because he got my money and I'll get skinny regardless if he's the one training me or not. YAY!
I also reverted back to a 13 year old girl yesterday. When I called the gym the first time, PT answered and since I was going to talk to manager about stuff when he asked who was calling I gave a fake name - and then when PT told manager my fake name, I hung up because there was no holding, just a pass the phone. Then I spent a good 30 minutes stressing about if they had caller ID and just how was I going to call back. Luckily work has 6 lines and I only used 4 of them for hang ups - 5th time was a charm!
For those of you interested, I have lost 6 lbs in a little under 2 weeks! YAY! I've lost inches too because I'm gaining muscle so the lbs aren't completely accurate. Whatever. Cozumel, HERE I COME!
Friday, February 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hooray! Losing inches and gaining muscle rocks!
good for you!
Post a Comment