Some facts you need to know...
1. My hair is naturally brown but I have dyed it various shades of blonde for about 4 years now (never platinum)
2. We just traded in my small car for an SUV.
3. I just dyed my hair back to a darker brown/red.
4. Apparently it doesn't matter.
The first weekend we had the new SUV (I call him GusGus - extra points if you know where that's from) we went out downtown and Chris moved the car to a better parking spot and I walked outside, saw my silver SUV and tried to get in but my clicker wasn't working to unlock the doors I continued to try only to realize that I was at the wrong silver SUV and my friend was even sitting INSIDE the correct SUV yet I still went to the wrong one. I chalked that up to new car and alcohol consumption (what? not by me, by my friend, she was clearly in the wrong car).
Fast forward 3-4 weeks and last night while leaving the steakhouse from down under I walked to where I had parked (Me, I parked it there, Chris was driving separate) clicked my clicker, heard the doors unlock and tried to open the door. It didn't open. I was mid conversation with Chris but I remember thinking "I've never noticed these little curves on GusGus before, sweet!", and then it came "Honey, that's not your car." Luckily it was Chris telling me and not the cars owner. In my defense they were parked right next to each other at an angle with the sides facing the building and the wrong one was the first one in the line. It's not like I actually walked in between cars to the wrong one.
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cinderella?
If I am correct, I am a dork, because I haven't seen that movie in 10+ years!!
Seeing a post with "Chris" and "Gus" is strange to me because I didn't write it!
I don't know what GusGus is, but I reallllllly want to know!
My guess was Cinderella too, as it's playing in the next room,making my head hurt!
I too just went to brown/red, the sweet man I married didn't notice. 12 shades difference and he missed it. lol I hope yours was noticed.
Post a Comment